Friday, September 24, 2010

Life Long Learning

The words to "view problems as challenges" became very evident when I  tried to create a blog for the first time.  Most of my "problems" came from the technology end of this learning experience.  With every click of the mouse I was in a new and unknown world.  Part of me wanted to quit!  Be it pride or being it stubborn I continued on and look where I am now.  I am creating a blog on learning! 
Learning!  What a sense of satisfaction a person can have when they learn something new. That feeling of accomplishment.  There is nothing like it in the world.  Tonight I have that feeling.  I may have a few "war wounds" from the journey but I am here. 
 I am sure there are more challenges ahead for me.  Knowing that I have a great deal to gain in the end of this experience will be the driving force behind each new area to explore. 

1 comment:

  1. You may experience several "challenges" at the beginning of this course. However, the more the blog the easier it becomes. Also, after you get past the first few "things" the fun will outweigh the challenges.

    ReplyDelete