Friday, October 8, 2010

Thing 5

It is a Friday night and from where I live you can hear the high school band playing in the distance at the local football game.  Tonight I felt like I might need the cheerleaders hear for me!  I am proud to say that I have "fed my reader."  I have spent the night reading some of items from the field of education and tips from the world of crafting.  It was a very busy week at work and I am finding it very hard to keep up with my 23 Things.  Tonight when I was reading from Graham Wegner's blog, his use of a clown juggling with someone wanting to add one more ball, was something that I could truly relate to.  I feel a sense of satisfaction as I write this entry.  Tonight I have learned that there is a world of web resources out there waiting to be used just at your fingertips. Let's just say that I have seen the light as to what I can do on the web.

2 comments:

  1. Our school is always so busy but you are great at keeping everything in order. Clown juggling does remind me of you. Always so much to do and working on them all at once. I loved the picture you linked to. It was relaxing and spiritual just to look at. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one that was at the football field every Friday night because my son played for the Poteet Pirates. Wow what a season and I hated for it to end. One sad mommy! This 23 things class is a little overwhelming for me, but I am determined to learn some new technology. There is something new to be learned each assignment. This reader has really caught my interest and there is so much to read about.

    ReplyDelete